Thermo Fisher Scientific Process Engineer - PDS Manufacturing in Cincinnati, Ohio
Title: Process Engineer-PDS Manufacturing
Work Location: Cincinnati, OH
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world
Summary: This position is responsible for troubleshooting, specifying, purchasing, installing, configuring manufacturing equipment to meet production requirements.
· Manufacturing equipment knowledge and process
· Generating process equipment specifications and vendor selection
· Researching pharmaceutical industry standards and requirements
· Generating and executing equipment protocols
· Liaison with development products and product readiness
· Troubleshooting and improving equipment processes
· Working both individually and as part of a team
· Interfacing with internal and external clients
· 3 to 5 years previous related experience in engineering, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and process equipment
· Bachelor of Science in appropriate engineering discipline (Chemical, Mechanical, Biomedical, etc.)
- .At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/eeo-affirmative-action-statement#accessibility for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.